Please use the below link to view our Policies.
- Admissions Policy (2018-19)
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- British Values Statement
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection
- E-Safety Policy
- Exclusion Policy
- EYFS Policy
- Home Learning Policy
- Homework Policy
- Health and Safety
- Medical Treatment of Pupils Policy
- Parental Complaints Policy
- Recycling Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- SEND Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct
- SMSC Policy
- Single Equality Policy
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy - Primary Phase
- Toileting and Continence Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
If you would like to view any of these policies in a paper format, please email your request to email@example.com or call the main office on 0114 2200 400.
If you feel you need to make a complaint, please contact Mrs. Beverley Eaton, Operations Manager on 0114 2200 400.
Oasis Community Learning has a duty of care to safeguard each and every young person and member of staff who is associated with our Academies.
Please see below the link to the Oasis Safeguarding Statement of Intent.